FULLY MODULAR LV SWITCHBOARD
- Fully bolted, modular construction, rating upto 6300a, degree of separation 1 to 4, ip54/ 55 ingress protection power control centres / motor control centres
- Automatic power factor control panels
- Metering panels
- Amf / dg synchronizing & load sharing panels
- Double bus bar panels
- Control desks
- Plc panels/ intelligent PCCS / MCCS
- Bus ducts/ raceways/ floor trunkings
- Other custom made panels
GENERAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR LV ELECTRICAL CONTROL PANELS AND DISTRIBUTION BOARDS
CONSTRUCTIONAL FEATURES :
The Switchboards are of totally enclosed, floor mounted, free standing Cubicle type, Dust and Vermin proof, readily extensible on both sides with compartmentalized design made up of requisite vertical sections, which when coupled together shall form continuous dead front switchboards suitable for operating on 415 Volts 3 Phase 4 wire 50 Hz AC Supply to withstand 50/75KA fault level or even more as per customer requirement. Control Power Supply of the Switchboards is 240 Volts, 1 Phase, 50 Hz AC Supply or as per Custom requirement conforming to IS 8623 (Part I) 19937 & IEC 60439 Part 1 -1985.
The Switchboards are designed for operation in high ambient temperature and high humidity tropical atmospheric conditions, with access to the feeders, busbars, cable alley from front to facilitate ease of inspection, cleaning and repairs, for use in installations where continuity of operation is of prime importance.
The Switchboards manufactured by us will comply with all de-rating factors necessary to all Switchgear components and the busbars of the Switchboard complies with the conditions detailed in the specifications.
The Switchboards shall be constructed with materials with Best Quality of CRCA Sheets capable of withstanding the mechanical, electrical and thermal stresses as well as the effects of humidity, which are likely to be encountered in normal service.
All insulating materials used in the construction of the equipment shall be non-hygroscopic duly treated to withstand the effects of high humidity and high temperature tropical ambient service conditions.
Doors, side covers, top and bottom sheets are provided with EPDM Profile gaskets to make the Panel dust and vermin proof.
All Doors/Covers providing access to live power equipment / circuits shall be provided with tool operated fasteners to prevent unauthorized access.
MEDIUM VOLTAGE PANELS – IEC 62271-200 TYPE TESTED
- 11kV / 33kV indoor and outdoor extendable switchboards
- Metal clad compartmentalized construction
- Independent exhaust vents for all compartments
- Short time withstand rating upto 31.5kA/3sec
GENERAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR MV SWITCHBOARDS
General Switchboard is designed in order to
- ensure service continuity to IEC/AS 62271-200
- guarantee high degree of operator safety
- ensure easy installation and reduced construction costs
- be easily adaptable to future arrangement and extensions on both sides of the switchboard
Cubicle design and compartments
Enclosure and internal partitioning of the cubicles are of CRCA sheets, 2 mm thick. Every panel of the switchboard is divided in various compartments both for power equipment (busbars, circuit breaker, fused contactor, instrument transformers) and for auxiliaries (instrument compartment, wiring ducts for interconnections) which are segregated by metal partitions.
Main busbar compartment
This compartment located in panel upper back part contains the main busbar system, which is supported and connected to the circuit breaker fixed insulating contacts by means of branches. Depending on rated current they have to carry the main busbars are made of electrolytic copper or aluminium flat bars, suitable to withstand thermal and electro dynamic stress of a short circuit current.
Circuit Breaker compartment
This compartment is to accommodate withdrawable circuit breaker, and for truck racking in and out with door closed.
The following components are mounted in this compartment:
- the primary disconnects, namely bushing insulators containing power connections of the circuit breaker
- metal shutters automatically operated by the movement of the circuit breaker or fused contactor truck
- terminal links and wiring
- auxiliary equipment of circuit breaker, and cubicle (fuses, low voltage MCBs, measuring instruments, protection relays, control and signalling devices, etc.).
- truck operated auxiliary contacts signalling circuit breaker or fused contactor service, test and isolated
Position of the withdrawable truck can be observed at any time via the viewing window on the door.
Low voltage compartment
The low voltage compartment is a separate compartment from high voltage section. The low voltage compartment is placed above the circuit breaker or. The Low voltage compartment houses the following equipment:-:
PLC PANELS, AUTOMATION / ENERGY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- PLC based control system for Power Generation/ Transmission/ Distribution; Load Shedding; Auto Mains Failure (AMF); Power Synchronization; Lighting Control Systems (LCS); Intelligent Motor Control Centers (IMCC)
- SCADA / EMS - Graphical Display ; Event/Alarm Logging; Database archiving; Charts/Trends; Reports